KLGS - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Poll: Discussion about the final license for The Threat Mod

2 posters

Go down

Which license to choose for The Threat mod

New Poll: Discussion about the final license for The Threat Mod I_vote_lcap0%New Poll: Discussion about the final license for The Threat Mod I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
New Poll: Discussion about the final license for The Threat Mod I_vote_lcap100%New Poll: Discussion about the final license for The Threat Mod I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

New Poll: Discussion about the final license for The Threat Mod Empty New Poll: Discussion about the final license for The Threat Mod

Post by keltwookie Thu 28 Mar - 19:48

Well, it's time to definitively choose a license for the mod I think, here are the propositions:

GNU General Public License

or

Creative Commons
- Allow modifications of work = No
- Allow commercial uses of work = No

keltwookie
keltwookie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Poll: Discussion about the final license for The Threat Mod Empty Re: New Poll: Discussion about the final license for The Threat Mod

Post by keltwookie Sun 31 Mar - 12:16

I voted for Creative Commons.
Indeed, seeing the amount of work done until now. It could be a pity to see all of this denaturized by tactless persons.
But I think exceptions can be granted to those who will ask. Depends of what will be modified.
For example: I won't allow anyone to use The Threat original faction names for any other project.
keltwookie
keltwookie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Poll: Discussion about the final license for The Threat Mod Empty Re: New Poll: Discussion about the final license for The Threat Mod

Post by Gunner Mon 1 Apr - 9:39

While this License goes against the grain of Creativity in FL it would seem the most practical at this stage in order it to be developed by just one group, ours. It someone wants their own mod let them be creative from the start putting in the same amount of work and time as Myrdhin..
Go for Creative Commons
Gunner
Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post by Invité Mon 1 Apr - 11:58

I am voting for Creative Commons , as Gunner has sad you made this mod so why should any one be given an chance to steal all your hard work.

Invité

Back to top Go down

Post by keltwookie Mon 1 Apr - 20:48

Alriiiight, as nobody else seems interrested, vote is closed and Creative Commons License setted up , see the front page.
keltwookie
keltwookie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down