KLGS - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's develop...an AI

3 posters

Go down

Let's develop...an AI Empty Let's develop...an AI

Post by keltwookie Fri 14 Mar - 2:46

Well, further SCI-FI games and TV shows later, I noticed one thing: everytime, everywhere, a robotic answer is proposed to humanity, and each time, it led to a disaster. It could be a true way to a drastic change of RP... Some tried to elaborate a lore within this spirit (AI ID-Disco official Server)...but seeing the amount of work to truly make us believe it...yeah, another story, even if the one who did that is a real inventor in this domain (hey...try Asimov!).
Short said, and as my colleagues said, let's try another way for this fan's game Wink
keltwookie
keltwookie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Let's develop...an AI Empty Re: Let's develop...an AI

Post by Gunner Fri 14 Mar - 12:17

Hi Eric

We know that this is not a uniquely new idea and excuse me for halting his flow as I thought this idea would suit the Threat.
I have sent Redneck the forum site and asked him to take a look.

Regards

Paul
Gunner
Gunner

Back to top Go down

Post by zsonzon Fri 14 Mar - 21:16

Greets Eric

AI is everywhere in FL. Stations are full of metal workforce and the Borgs may also be weak againts the attack of a certain software that takes over the original operation system. And I guess spaceships have some sort of AI equipped onboard computer as well to assist the pilot. Danger hides in every corner. All this can be turned into a massive weapon, a real Threat to humanity.

So basically, I like the idea. I say it can be left to be developed by the player community, but it would be great if there was someone to get this started.

zsonzon

Back to top Go down

Post by keltwookie Mon 17 Mar - 19:03

Sorry for late reply

Yes, as I said, the AI idea is not really new and no, the Vargs (not Borgs hum!) aren't not really an AI but cyborgs. Actually, I thought to one generated by maybe the NeuralNet (like the one into the Ghost in the Shell animes) and as said zsonzon, maybe by the embedded systems in ships and stations could be the source too.
keltwookie
keltwookie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down