KLGS - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many thanks to...

3 posters

Go down

Many thanks to... Empty Many thanks to...

Post by Jord77665 Wed 14 Jan - 21:10

I am loving the beta version of Threat mod and so are few others of my friends. Glad to have new ships, great textures and amazing imagination to add even more factions and more gameplay.

Thanks go to all the admins and people who supported this project and thanks to Myrdrim and everyone else. Thanks for hopefully adding hours of gameplay to my Freelancer lifestyle hahaha cheers Very Happy

I just love everything about this mod and im sure others will comment their views on this mod too.
Jord77665
Jord77665

Back to top Go down

Many thanks to... Empty Re: Many thanks to...

Post by Chuba Wed 14 Jan - 22:45

Thank u so much devs,u went crazy on this,its perfect mod best out there for freelancer!

Chuba

Back to top Go down

Post by keltwookie Sat 17 Jan - 15:05

Hi there and welcome aboard boys Smile

...And many thanks for backups
Just a little precision: you probably will find that some systems/areas are a little bit empty, but don't forget the mod is still a work in progress and we are far from the definitive version. All of this to say that if you want to participate to the venture, you are welcomed.Very Happy

EDIT: I edited the tittle of the topic, the previously indicated website have absolutely no parts from any kind into The Threat Mod
keltwookie
keltwookie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum