KLGS - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

System changes in Tau 31, Tau 23, Jersey

2 posters

Go down

System changes in Tau 31, Tau 23, Jersey Empty System changes in Tau 31, Tau 23, Jersey

Post by zsonzon Thu 1 Aug - 21:06

Greetings!

Here are my suggestions for 3 systems or more likely how they would passibly look like:

Tau 31:

Trade lane to Planet Harris is complete.
Trade lane to Tau 23 jump gate is complete.
Jump hole to Tau 29 could be a bit further.
Planet Harris is colonised. (Which means there can be a city at the landing pad now, and the planet receives a new infocard. If you don't mind I can do that one.)

Tau 23:

Trade lane to BMM mining zone is complete.
Render distance of asteroid miners is larger.

Jersey:

Trade lane contruction sites between Freeport 11 and the jump gates.

Regards, Zsonzon

zsonzon

Back to top Go down

System changes in Tau 31, Tau 23, Jersey Empty Re: System changes in Tau 31, Tau 23, Jersey

Post by keltwookie Thu 1 Aug - 21:24

zsonzon wrote:
Tau 31:

Trade lane to Planet Harris is complete.
Trade lane to Tau 23 jump gate is complete.
Jump hole to Tau 29 could be a bit further.
Planet Harris is colonised. (Which means there can be a city at the landing pad now, and the planet receives a new infocard. If you don't mind I can do that one.)

It's okay for me ... BUT ... a single infocard is not sufficient. I mean that you have to set new rumours there as there are not less than 4 npcs at the bar (bartender included) saying something, and each char have a half dozen rumours assigned.

zsonzon wrote:Tau 23:

Trade lane to BMM mining zone is complete.
Render distance of asteroid miners is larger.

No more trade lanes there, don't forget it's an Outcasts + IMG Zone, furthermore, who could built these TLRs? BMM? Again? Lots of write ups to justify this.

zsonzon wrote:Jersey:

Trade lane contruction sites between Freeport 11 and the jump gates.

We could set a trade lane betwween the JG to Tau 23 and the JG to Gallia, but a freeport (as its name indicate it) is free from any influence from the house, even if Zoners there have excellent diplomatic relations with Gallia, I doubt they allow such constructions.

Good ideas in general, but some have to be re-thought
keltwookie
keltwookie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

System changes in Tau 31, Tau 23, Jersey Empty Re: System changes in Tau 31, Tau 23, Jersey

Post by zsonzon Thu 1 Aug - 21:44

Myrdhin wrote:It's okay for me ... BUT ... a single infocard is not sufficient. I mean that you have to set new rumours there as there are not less than 4 npcs at the bar (bartender included) saying something, and each char have a half dozen rumours assigned.

Roger, good to know.

Myrdhin wrote:No more trade lanes there, don't forget it's an Outcasts + IMG Zone, furthermore, who could built these TLRs? BMM? Again? Lots of write ups to justify this.

So what will happen to the trade lane construction sites then? Leave it as it is or turn all the rings into wrecks?

Myrdhin wrote:We could set a trade lane betwween the JG to Tau 23 and the JG to Gallia, but a freeport (as its name indicate it) is free from any influence from the house, even if Zoners there have excellent diplomatic relations with Gallia, I doubt they allow such constructions.

Well, they tolerated the lanes in Bering and a few more systems. I think there should be a way to quietly solve this problem.

zsonzon

Back to top Go down

Post by keltwookie Thu 1 Aug - 21:58

About the TLR site construction in Tau 23, I'm not sure it will stay as it is, maybe the owner will change (IMG?) or maybe it will disappear as a TL is already built.

About the TL in Jersey, yes, you are right, I forgot Bering (I'm not often around lolberty Laughing ), but in my opinion, it's an exception because I don't see any other system where a freeport is near TLs.
Furthremore, you could notice that Freeport 11 is a few km higher above horizon, it means I would have to change the freeport altitude...sorry but no, this base took me a few hours to build and I don't want to re-do the job.
keltwookie
keltwookie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by zsonzon Thu 1 Aug - 22:08

And what about a direct connect between the two jump gates? Maybe if the Freeport is avoided it is better. The first Freeport was built in Omega 3 and it iscurrently between 2 trade lanes, but it is not important now because modifiing that base could be a really hard job if you refuse to do it. The lanes don't have to be completed yet, so the freeport can keep it's importance in the sector as a stop for traders and adventurers.

zsonzon

Back to top Go down

Post by keltwookie Thu 1 Aug - 22:13

Agree

And ooops, I forgot this other one in Omega 3 (Myrdhin, shut your mouth !)

And that's what I suggested in my first answer: linking Tau 23 JG to Languedoc JG
keltwookie
keltwookie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by keltwookie Fri 2 Aug - 14:39

Trade lanes in Tau-31 completed Smile (available in the next update)
keltwookie
keltwookie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down