KLGS - Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Threat Downloads

Go down

The Threat Downloads Empty The Threat Downloads

Post by keltwookie Mon 29 Dec - 14:50

Here's the first Beta version available to public (think to read the ReadMe02.txt file included to play OpenSP Mode)

The Threat 1.5.29-Beta-Client Version

INSTALL:
Simply replace the Freelancer files into the installation directory by those present in the archive. An installer will be proposed soon

*Note: the downoad link have to be re-activated from time to time, please let me know if broken*

Backups welcome, have fun ! Smile

EDIT: Do NOT try to install The Threat beside other mods, it could corrupt your installation files. In any case, do a Freelancer fresh install before installing any mod.

EDIT2: See post 3 below

Last edited by Myrdhin on Sat 31 Jan - 16:11; edited 8 times in total
keltwookie
keltwookie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Threat Downloads Empty Re: The Threat Downloads

Post by keltwookie Sun 25 Jan - 18:07

*New version available*
keltwookie
keltwookie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by keltwookie Sat 31 Jan - 16:09

Finally, here is the installer.

Having made some tests, it seems working perfectly beside other mods like Discovery (tested with 4,86 only but I really see no reasons why newer versions could generate issues),  but won't work with mods using FL Mod Manager, as The Threat Mod installer do NOT modify any files from the original Freelancer folder (FLMM do ! ) but USE it.
As it is, I think the installer (only it) is complete, but could surely be improved. Maybe I miss something, if any problem and/or idea, please post here.

A last notice:
As you could already know, flserver.exe is missing in this Client Version. Off course, you could copy it from Vanilla (original  Freelancer) but keep in mind that The Threat Mod version have been modified. It means that if you would want to build/launch a server with the version you added , you would have to modify it by yourself, if not, Freelancer.exe could be unable to reach any server.
For more precisions, please check the 3 ReadMe files included.

Ok, enough talk

Download link:

The Threat 1.5 .29.1 Beta Installer
keltwookie
keltwookie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by keltwookie Sun 1 Mar - 14:02

keltwookie
keltwookie